RE: [T3] Hub caps & wheel adapters...

Do you want to retain the 5lug look or the four lug? It sounds like you want
the 5. If so I believe 4 to 5 lug adapters will work on your discs, but I
dont know how well. It would seem to me that due to the lack of surface area
on a rotor they might tend to flex a bit. Has anyone out there done this
before? If you want 4 luggers then just get 4 lug rear drums and backing
plates, or drill out your current plates. Your stock backing plates on 5 lug
drums adjust from the front, 4 lug from the rear. As for the caps I've seen
them advertised in the mags. Hope I helped a bit.
jason