Re: [T3] Fastback Pop-out window seals

>Does anyone out there have, or know where I can locate some >NOS or
Repro seals for the pop-out quarter windows on my 71 >fastback?

Scott, these have been discontinued from VOA  for quite some time...
But maybe the part numbers will help you anyway...
Left  311-847-145C
right 311-847-146C

Scott (No, I am not replying to myself...)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]