[T3] Notch For Sale

Hey everyone,

	I ran across a Notch for sale in Bethany Oklahoma for $2200.00 as is
or $3200.00 with a rebuilt engine.  The owner wants to find someone to give
it a good home and it is in solid condition.  The name of the owner is Mike Phillips
 and his e-mail address is:   MPHil44181@aol.com.  Mike can send you some
pictures if you are interested.  I would buy the car but I have run out of space
<I guess it is time to build another garage>.  Keep Buggin.

Greg

' 63 VW Sedan
' 63 VW Notchback
' 67 VW Fastback