RE: [T3] How to keep motor running w/out gas tank

If you're worried about the gas varnishing use a gas stabilizer which can be
found at most complete auto parts stores.  Basically, you pour it in your
tank, let the engine run to it gets distributed into all the fuel, then kill
the engine.  I wish I would've used the stuff when I was waiting the 9
months for my tranny...my baby ran like poo-poo had to have my carbs taken
apart and cleaned to remove all the jello
:(

...we don't want the motor to sit idle for too long.  If