Re: [T3] Back up light switch ?

If there is no opening for a switch (I'm not sure what year they started,
my friends 66 bus has the hole, it has a plug in it) there is an other
alternative, I have seen quite often, I may know of a source if
interested, it is a little box that fits between the speedometer cable and
the speedometer, and is wired up to the backup lights, when it senses the
speedo cable turning backwards it closes the contacts and turns on the
backup lights, when you drive forward  the contacts open up turning the
lights off..... I believe the switch sells for about $25.....