Re: Mr. Britches

Aaron Britcher wrote:

> Yeas it is me, I just rememberred sending the pistures in! Sorry for my
> absent mindedness! What does the article have to say?
>
> Aaron.

	July HVW's "Vintage" issue, ariticle called "Rarest of the rare"
Your oval wiper photo is captioned:
"I want one of these!  Arron Britches (sic) sent in the original ad for
this rare rear Oval Window wiper, all the way from Australia.
Article text:
"Aaron Britches (sic), a VW enthusiast from "Down Under", sent in the
coolest accessory - a rear window wiper for the Oval Window Beetle.
Unfortunately, it is an original ad on newsprint, so the photo quality
is less than desirable, but check out those rear vent trims.  I know a
lot of people  who would like a set of these".
	As I have said before, "you the man Aaron".

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR