rust question....

Hi,

I have a question. Which rust preventive paint is better? POR 15 or Corroless?
What are peoples opinions on them? Im moving back home, which is Hawaii,
and I wanted to take care of the rusty battery box, and the hole in the
floor pan. Any opinions would help.

Keith.....thanks for your point ov view. I never thought of it that way.....
I guess I'm just antsy to get her on the road. I would like to keep
the 5 bolt pattern, Im still waiting on those D@*N brake cylinders to get
here from the UK. Anyone have a good set of right front for a '65???PLEASE!!!!

Chad