Paper air cleaners and cool tin

Hey everyone..

I want some of the little aftermarket chrome paper element air filters for a
stock T3 dual carb setup that will fit under the decklid.
These carbs have a 2" throat dia and Im wondering wht someone else is using
that fits correctly and where they got it.

In addition where is a good place to get the T3 cool tins (under the cylinder
tins)?? I would like new but NOT chrome ones, any suggestions??

Thanks!!!

Keith
parkkj@crd.ge.com