Re: My Notchback Weekend

I know this may sound kinda stupid, but did you replace the fuel pump? If
so, did you check to make sure the lines were connected properly??? The
only reason I ask, I went through the same thing. Couldn't get the Bug to
run. Checked and re-checked everyting. Friend walks up and tells me,
"You've got the fuel lines backwards." TWO DAYS!!!!!!! I had been beating
what brain I had left against the decklid trying to get this thing to run
and he wants to walk up and give me a quick fix!!!!!!
Ooooooppppssssss.......Didn't mean to ramble.

Jerry Morris
69 Squareback
65 Bug (That's jealous of the Squareback)