Farewell my friends

Well everybody, I finally sold my squareback to a girl in Charleston.

I want to thank everybody on the list, especially Jim Adney, even though
he's not on any more, and special thanks to Greg for having the list.  My
life with Isabella was well worth any trouble she gave me.  Volkswagens
are truly an immortal work of art.

On june 9 I leave for Europe, and yes I am stopping in Wolfsburg.
Frederic, I will try my best to visit your Bug Shop in Paris.

The girl who now owns my car's name is Liz.  I gave her the address for
the list, and she should be writing to you guys soon.

So this is good bye.  Thanks to everyone.
Please unsubscribe me Greg.

Ben Lowry
Proud former owner of a '71 VW Squareback  (Isabella).

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]