Carb stuff

Help...Any and all.  My baby delloroto carbs are over jetted by a bunch.
I need either 110 main jets or 32mm venturis.  If any one has extra jets
or venturis they would part with let me know.  :-(  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian
PS The local Vw parts place sold me the header and muffler system I
asked for yesterday, however, today when installing them...I found the
muffler was for a Type 1 flange.  The 'local' is an hour each way, and
of course, closed on any holiday.