F.I. Idle Surge

Got the oil light problem solved, now I have a different problem that
needs immediate attention...The vehicle leaves Sunday afternoon with the
new owners.  I had a very low idle, so I adjusted according to Muir, and
now I have a surging idle.  From 550rpm to 900rpm.  Help, the idiot
light comes on every time the rpms drop, and the new owners aren't going
to appreciate that.  Plase help ASAP!

Brian