More Trim rejuvination

I've gone a more commercial route,
	and am trying a couple of different (meguiar's and mother's) rubber
restorers on some really oxidized bumper-ends (for a Japanese car).  So
far, both are doing OK but neither is outstanding- grey resurfaces after
a few days.  I like the organic approach, tho- I'll have to find another
rubber bit to do an a/b/c test on!
Toby B
Seattle