RE: Another paint question

RJL=> What parts of my engine can I paint to pretty it up?? What parts
   => shouldn't be due to heat retention, etc??

Don't paint the case, heads, cylinders or oil cooler under any
circumstances, and stay away from chromed tin. Other'n'at you can pretty
much get away with anything.

=> I figure sanding is mostly labor, and my time is alot cheaper than
=> the paint guys---

Just be prepared to deal with sanding through that cheapo spray job you
have in mind. Good color sanding requires practice as well as immense
patience and care.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ