RE: Another paint question

Ahh!  More questions, and a Request for Comment...
Question of the hour::  What parts of my engine can I paint to pretty it
up?? What parts shouldn't be due to heat retention, etc??

okay, on to my paint plan:

My plan:

Fix any body stuff

Cut the hole for my fabric sunroof

Sand with 300, prime, then do it again, then wet sand with 400

Take out everything I can (windows) and mask the rest.

haul it down to my friendly paint shop to have them paint it.  (They
said if I do the prep work it would be $75-$100 to spray it.  I think I
buy the paint)

bring it back and do all that 1500 grit post sanding.

What do you all think?  I figure sanding is mostly labor, and my time is
alot cheaper than the paint guys---

-rj