Re: Another paint question

I think
	You can dry sand to 400, it's faster and actually, I find, LESS likely
to gouge.  Go figure.

	You should pay more than that for booth time, unless they're REALLY
just charging you for a guy with a spray gun.  That sounds REALLY cheap.

	If you do pay more, you won't have to color sand and polish!  But if
you do, I've found that starting with 1000 (wet, now!) to get most of
the texture out, then going to 1500 and 2000 makes polishing easier and
loses ALL the texture, not just some.  Takes ages, but looks GOREEOUS!

My 2c
Toby B
seattle

snip