Re: Notchback Seatbelts

NathanJ=> I'm looking for a good way to put 3 point belts in my notchback.

I encountered the same problem in my '66 T34. The stock belts for that
year were two-point over-the-shoulder, and if anybody has a nice, clean,
uncracked set of these (in grey) they'd like to get rid of, I want them!

=> ideas on how to do a sanitary job?

I drilled the third point into the pan below the heater channel, more or
less even with the point on the tunnel. It looked pretty good and fit
well for my non-recoil three-points.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600