Howdy all!

What a day! I helped a friend put his side trim on his '65 deluxe micro
after a repaint, then off we went to another mates house (he also has 2
deluxe micro's!), and we loaded up a very early non-barn door single cab
ute (lots of weirdo parts on these '55's!), so we take that back to my
friends house where he decided he needed some of my money. No problem
there, what do you have I asks. At the end of our talk session I walked
away with a large box full of type 3 goodies (all pre 1965 stuff!), 14
or so semaphores which are all for sale, including 3 very good pairs, an
NOS VDO oil temperature gauge to go along with my VDO oil pressure gauge
(original VW ones too- very hard to get here- they are going into the
'S' when it gets its new SPG/Okrassa motor!), and some type 3
literature. What a good deal. It didn't work out too bad for me but I do
however have to sell the semaphores, particularly because I dont own an
oval window at the moment (although that could change..) so although
this a type 3 list and I wouldnt normally list Type 1 or 2 crap, if
anyone is interested in sempahores, please mail me so and I will see
what I can do. I am open to offers, but I wont sell them all to one
person as I dont think that is fair. In fact if you want to buy the lot
from me I will take US$1000 for all 14. Not bad when you consider I
bought some NOS ones very recently (absolutely untouched perfecto ones
at that) for about US$400 the pair! Yes they are sold now.

Aaron.
--
                        \|/
                        @ @