Re: Brake conversion

                Hi,
                        i was wondering if anyone has a complete list of
                        everything to do this conversion. So i dont have to
                        make 50 trips to the junk yard. What else is there
                        besides the stub axles w/calipers?
                        Different hoses? Im not T3 literate yet,
                        and I would appreciate any and all help!!

Chad
65 notch

BTW, thanks Andy for replying for me...adds a little hope for my destitute
     front end:)!