for sale: not a vw but...

For those few of you that are around the Boston area,
It's not a Volkswagen, but quite interesting anyway
There's a 1959 Porsche 356 for sale in Quincy.
My boyfriend and I stopped and looked at it yesterday.
Rust in all those normal places
The guy wants $5,000
There was a slight language barrier, but it seems that the owner has a spare engine as
well.
I can give phone, address, directions to anyone interested.
Hate to see these old cars go to waste.

Alison
62 notch
58 & 73 ghias