Re: Brake conversion

>Reply..........
>
>You don't have to swap the whole front assembly, just get a s/hand set of stub
>axles with the disks and calipers on them.
>
>My brother did this conversion on his '68 Notch and to save a lot of bending
>brake pipes etc.. leave the original single circuit brake master cylinder as
>is, it actually brakes better than the duel (more pressure).
>
>You can also get a set of rear 4 stud brake assemblies from a wrecker - make
>sure they are T3 as Beetle ones have thinner drums and linings and do not
>brake as well.
>
>All 3, Square, Notch and F/back are the same.
>
>Andy - Oz T3 Register.

                Hi,
                        i was wondering if anyone has a complete list of
                        everything to do this conversion. So i dont have to
                        make 50 trips to the junk yard. What else is there
                        besides the stub axles w/calipers?
                        Different hoses? Im not T3 literate yet,
                        and I would appreciate any and all help!!

Chad
65 notch

BTW, thanks Andy for replying for me...adds a little hope for my destitute
     front end:)!