RE: FI to Dual Carb Conversion

Let me be the 300th to say that the first step is boxing up your FI
stuff and sending it to your old friend RJ...

Seriously, I recently bought dual carbs of a listee as a backup-  I'm
doing a FI transplant and wanted a backup in case my skills faill me...

Apparently, its pretty easy-  take of the manifolds, (undo all the wires
first) keep everything labeled...  Most of the FI stuff will come off
with the manifold, I think.   Figure out how your going to handle the
fuel delivery (the FI pump will turn your carbs into a flamethrower.
well, not really but they will certainly not be your friend. Thats alot
of pressure)  then,  gently remove the computer and contacts out of the
disti-

The carb conversion is pretty sweet because you can sell of the old FI
stuff to pay for the carbs....  and Its pretty strightforward.  Don't
make it to hard to go back to FI tho-  my PO was chopping wires and
everything.  Bad.

I'