RE: Interior ???s- (good 2 B back)

Oh, I have a great recipe for Curry Goat. (    )
                                                            * *

What kind of paint do I go with when I paint my baby??  Its Savanah
Beige-

I've heard go acrylic, ive heard urethane, I've heard enamel, I've heard
basecoat/clearcote. Aside from Sears flat latex house paint, I've heard
it all.

Anyone have any advice?
-rj
-70 fastback
-71 squareback
-62 notch (no, I still haven't towed it back)
-76 hightop bus