RE: Interior ???s- (good 2 B back)

Welcome back...uhm, what exactly happened to your cloven friends? :)

I don't know if Street Beat would be considered the vendor of choice.  The
reason I selected them is they were the only ones who sold a ragtop that
spanned
the length of my Square (it's really one for a Bus).  The other company I
checked (found in the VW mags.) didn't do this.  Do they do it now?
Couldn't
tell ya...
   Toby Erkson
   '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member