RE: Green-light-on saga, chapter 4

What's with the plastic pieces?  Parts from the stock oil
breather?  Coke build-up (or does this dissolve in hot oil)?
Do you think they are plugging up any passages or have you
dissected your oil filters to see if they have caught any more
of this material?
   Toby Erkson
   '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member