Re: Various

Re: Headliner install
TobyE=> For those of you who did it yourself did you have to remove the
     => window seals or can you just tuck it in?

The headliner wraps over the body seam, so yes, you'll have to remove
the glass and seals. Side windows, dash and just about everything else
above the belt line as well.

=> All of my seals are in very good condition and I don't wanna buy new
=> ones.

If you're careful reasonably careful and they're really in good shape,
you're more likely to mess up the glass than the seals.

=> And what about the pillars?

You should get some spare material that you can cut to size. That might
amount to quite a bit for a Square.

Hunter=> Are you sure its alright to jack up the car by the torsion
=> tubes?  the torsion tubes are those sideways cylinders that protrude
=> into the rear wheel well...

The rear torsion tube runs right across the whole rear end, including
the ends you mention. Yes, you can jack anywhere along it without damage
other than scuffing it up.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ