EMPI Sprint Star Offset adn my lowered super.....

Im having problems with wheel clearance on my super.  Ive got 15x5.5 Original
EMPI Sprint star rims running 135s.  The car is lowered 2 3/4" via TopLine
lowering kit.  My problem is that the tires are rubbing under moderate cornering
and constantly in I have a passenger.  After speaking with the TopLine guy he
said to check the offset of the rims hense my question....

What is the offset of a set of EMPI Sprint Star rims??  How different is it from
stock??

Thanks in advance...

Boyd Drew
71 GTV Super  ( Has problems rubbing herself in the front)
65 Notch 1500s