RE: hot oil/pressure problems.

I agree with Keith about the rpm & mph.  What is the height of your tires?
non-stock tire height will throw off your speedo reading.  If you go to my
tech
page (http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1641/) there is a gearing
analyzer I made that you can download.  It will show your rpm vs. mph among
other things (requires MS Excel 97).

Glad to hear that the secondary cooler helps keep you engine cool.  If you
get
some good pictures of the location/mounting let me know as it's something
I'm
contemplating as well (8:1 compression just creates too much heat :(  ).
   Toby Erkson
   '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member