TOO COOL?

hey,
i was thinking about buying an aftermarket cooling system. i wan't to
put on the kit with 6 pass cooler and oil filter,but i was wondering if
i can put all that on my engine and still use the stock oil cooler.
my friend has this setup on his type 1 but it comes out of the holes for
th stock cooler.it usally runs at 180-90F with the sender at the relief
spring by the pulley. my question,will the engine run TOO cool with all
that cooling equipment on it.
mike
72 fastback