rusty belly pans :(

Hey kids...

BAD news... my 69 square didn't do so well at state inspection...too much
rust...

I know it's been dicussed before, but please entertain me by telling me
where to get replacement sheet metal and how much does it cost. (I have a
MIG welder)
I'm in Philadelphia and there doesn't seem to be any donor cars in the
salvage yards here..

It seems I need a less decomposed rear bumper too.

Please point me somewhere.....

thanx.

Allan Iron Oxide Erush
Bonedaddy