Old and Tired?

I have a '73 Squareback which is all original with 105,000 miles on it. The engine seems to be in fair condition (FI). My problem is when I drive on the highway for any extended period (45 minutes or so) I begin to lose power. It sounds fine and runs good. I just do not have the power to pull little hills and stay at a steady speed. I drive about 65mph or so. It is just not as peppy when it gets up to operational temp.

I have checked the compression - all cylinders are about 90 to 95 psi - Is my baby just getting tired? Do I need to think about a rebuild soon? It does not burn oil. It does not get as much gas mileage as it use too. I get mileage in the teens around town and low twenties on the highway. Any suggestions, I will begin to commute several hours each week for work and drive about 500 miles a week coming in June - I want her to be happy with the increase miles.
I have had to do very little to my baby since I brought 3 years ago. Fuel pump, injectors, and brakes is all I've had to deal with beyond routine tune up's. I even have the original spare tire. I have had to use it once - It worked! I have been waiting for income to be able to give her face lift. Thanks for your help.

I Love THIS CAR!

Gary Fisher
Greenville, SC