Re-re-rebuild blues

My worst fears came to light today...A mystery washer was the cause of
my engine failure.  It went in through the intake valve to the
combustion chamber and proceeded to grind up and imbed in the walls of
the head.  Lost a head, #3 P&C and the rod.  Luckily, the bottom end is
okay.  THe washer was apparently in the manifold and I didn't catch it.
The upside is, I shut it off when I heard it.

Greg, 2 years is nothing...My Notch is approaching 3 and I barely have
all the parts collected.

Brian
65 Notch
67 Square