Re: Dash Pad Replacements - 2 reviews

Dear Doug:

  Thanks for the review of the dashpads.  It is most certainly appreciated!

  The one from So Cal imports is a foam cover(?), (it goes over the old one?)
or do you take
  the old one out and put this one on?  And you have a metal grille where the
little holes
  for the radio speaker goes? I especially liked the part where it covers all
the
  areas that the original did.  I guess I could live with that if it the same
color as the dash.
  But if it looks good, I will be most happy!

  I don't have a So Cal import catalog.  But this sounds like the way to go.

  Allen Moore
  70' Squareback
  concept@compassnet.com