Re: Jump Starting

Ummm,
	Well, as long as you do it RIGHT (like, positive to positive), seems
like it would be really hard to damage much.  Neither system can
generate much over 14.5 v if it's working right, so the ECU should be
safe.
	You SHOULD unhook the battery when you weld on the car, tho- a friend
in a hurry toasted the ECU in his older Volvo that way...
Toby B
65 Notch disaster
71 square donor