Re: Air conditioning in T3s?

>From James Kramer:

> Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone out there actually has such a unit
> [air conditioner] installed and just how well (or poorly) it works.

At one time I owned a '73 SqBk with airconditioning.  It seemed to be
quite satisfactory as a package.  The engine, as a general rule, handled
the load fine.  On some occasions, such as driving through mountains, I would
turn off the AC to play it safe.  But by and large, no problems.

Having said that, I must claim that I am anti-AC on T3s.  After all, is it not
our SUFFERING that declares to the world that we are unique owners of unique
vehicles?

Our motto should be: "Do the words 'too tough to care' mean anything to you?"

Phil "It's only pain" Dillard
dillard@suu.edu