Door panels and Armrests

I am looking for interior parts for my 65 Notch. If anyone out there
knows of any rear armrests or rear panels for sale I would be extremely
interested. I have never seen the real thing as my Notch was missing
these items when I got it. Does anyone know of any substitute? For
example would a panel and armrest fit from a FB. These are the only
items I need to complete the resto. Any help would be apreciated !

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof
77 Beetle
78 Bus