Re: Find the switch and win a .......

> Anyway, back to my question. Up until '66 (I think) the door hinges
> at the rear door of the Variant had a full width metal cover that had
> a light fixture in the middle. The light would come on when the door
> is opened and the headlamps are on. Where is the switch located that
> turns this light on and off? I have searched high and low (literaly)
> to find it to no avail as  I now have a hinge cover like this and I
> would like to install it in my 69 Square and I would like the lamp to
> work as well.

I don't know where the switch is , but I once herd of someone using a
mercury tilt switch ( the kind you find in house thermostats) inside the
hatch. I really like this idea, especially
because it dose not require any cuting/drilling.

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO