YYYAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!

FINALLY!!

I managed to find a pair of right front brake cylinders!

Type 3 Detectives RULE!!! Theyre getting them from someone in Germany,
so hopefully I'll have them in about 2 weeks, I hope they are the
correct ones!  Well, they WILL defenitely be getting more of my business!
I know the shipping is crazy, but when you are in a pinch, you gotta
do what ya gotta do!

Chad
65 notch's despirate owner:)