Re:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was probably the ONLY one who paid $100 for those turn signal rubbers,
but since I was unaware that this page existed at the time, I had no
other source of info other than trying to show my WCM dealer what turn
signals I did have, which he told me some stupid line about how they were
some rare european/australian light fixture. Which is why I piped up in
the first place. I hope the price does go down, so that in ten years when
I need a new pair, I don't have to sell a kidney to get one:).
Nathaniel Miller,
'66squareback
'75 std beetle.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]