T3: Re: WCM's Guarantee, SB camper attachment, update

Doug,
	SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS. I haven't bought any rubber from WCM, but
they have come highly recommended from some people I have talked to at
shows. I must admit though, after hearing what the list had to say about
the quality, I am thinking about looking elsewhere.
Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)
'70 Bug

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:33:33 -0500 Douglas_Brashear@mail.amsinc.com
writes:
>I was just wondering how much luck people have had getting WCM to
>follow
>through on their lifetime guarantee.  I ordered a bunch o' stuff from
>WCM
>today on the fact that if anything started leaking in a few years
>
>Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated.
>
>-Doug
>74 super
>69 squareback
>douglas_brashear@mail.amsinc.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]