T3: Type 3 Parts Book is now ONLINE!

 Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to invite you to the opening of the Type 3 Parts Book. This
site includes the information from the entire Official Volkswagen Parts
list for the 1500 (type three) line.  It includes Notch, Fast, Squareback
and 1500 Karmann Ghia.

The parts book is not a complete site at this time, but will be
periodically updated with new sections.

Feel free to browse through the Chassis and engine numbers, Color
combinations, Model designations, Production survey and accessories.

And PLEASE register your Type Three online so that you can receive update
notices and so that we can find out just how many of our favorite cars are
still accounted for.

Point your (frame capable) browsers here.
http://www.autographica.com/vw
(if there is enough call for it, a non-frames version can be made available
soon.)

Please feel free to forward this note to someone who could use the information.

Big Al
(Alan W. Presley)

Houston Volkswagen Club
Type 3 Cabriolet Prototype Project