T3: Parting out '73 Squareback

We bought this in a package with another '73 square. It's been in enough
of a front-end collision that the PO cut all the front sheet metal away.
Front beam looks good, but everything in front of that is missing. He
also very nearly completely disassembled the car. I need the space more
than I need a pile of parts I may use in the future. Lemme know what you
need and what it's worth & I'll dig around and see if I have it. Sorry,
body parts you'll have to come and get, it's in the Eugene, Oregon area.
Oh yeah, it has a *working* sunroof.

Carl Moore
'69 Fast
'73 Square