T3: Need Wheels- Maybe no longer

Thanks for the input from everyone.  I have received a baker's dozen of
narrowed things down already.  Thanks to all who have responded.  Also,
I received news on the CB Performance F.I.  It is $1500 for good cold
weather starts, stock MPG and 10-12 extra hp.  However, for $1500, you
can get their single carb turbo kit, installed on a 'stock motor'  and
get upto 120hp.  This with almost stock fuel economy and small delays in
cold weather starts.  To each his own I guess!
Brian Fye
65 Notch
Some other ride I hope