T3: RE: New Beetle

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Taylor, Jeff wrote:

>If your waiting for the new fast and squarebacks....the Passat changed
>this year and the Golf changes next.

If only they had a Jetta wagon.  I'm picturing a "new Quantum" or something.
I want a Passat wagon but it's waaaaaaaaay too fancy...  Fancy is cool...
How much will a car like that really cost?  I wonder what the payments would be?

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[     http://www.conservatory.com/      ]-----l-i-g-h-t