T3: engine rebuilding

I am thinking of trying this my self ( first one in my family to try )  I
plan on going out and buying a book but I was wondering what else in tools
and exc... do I need to rebuild this engine ????????  ( I am like at the
point of box wrenches 'cause almost every thing else has been stolen).
Also I know I must rebuild the bottom end  do I need a engine stand ???????

Thanks

James

P.S. where would I find the piece of metal that is slipped onto the bottom
of the door glass which connects to the lift arm.  And is the door handle (
outside ) the same as a bug ????