T3: Back-up light problem

Just in case any of you experience this in the future: The back up light is
connected to one of the connections on the ignition coil. It came off as I
was messing with the coil and I reconnected it to the wrong terminal.

The result was that the engine would stall whenever I shifted into reverse.

Should we, as a list, put together a "symptom-cause-fix" FAQ? Is there one
already?

-Frank