T3: Seals

Hi All,
Wow Keith I missed your advert on your door seals, I definatley woulda
bought them.
Is there any alternative to the Cal look seals? I like my chrome trim and
would walk barefoot across a roomfull of live squid to buy a whole set of
stock window seals. (Come to think of it, I'd probably do it anyway. Who
could pass up a double dare?).
I have that cal look seal on my rear window, the one thats leaking. Think
Ill send WCM a jar full of the water that leaked in.
On a different note:
I mentioned before and got some helpfull answers, on the 'bucking'
feeling my car has, usually just on accleration. I is slight but I feel
it. I notice it a lot when the car has been driven 20 or so minutes and
is good and warmed up. When it's cold engine, seems to have lots of power.
I rechecked the grounds and such.
Local VW guy (Reiner VW) says car runs fine but it doesnt. Im getting the
feeling more and more that my type 3 is a nusance to him.
I also just discovered a damp fuel line on #4 injector.
No puddles tho.
John 71 FB