T3: Not a problem already, Part II

Hello all!  Thanks for all the responses and advice I received concerning
my injectors.  It was good to hear that the injectors so seem to form
leaks, because it looks like thats whats happening on this car.  Yesterday
I started the engine and then ran to the back to see where the gas came a
bubblin' from...looks like its coming from the injector where the plastic
meets some kind of seal?  Could I have seen that right?  Unfortunately I
don't have my Bentley Guide yet so I'm not even sure how these things
insert/attach to the head, and what seals/gaskets are involved.

So it looks like I'll need a new set of injectors.  I'm not sure if both on
that side are leaking, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.  A friend and
fellow list member had a few spare ones laying around, and I may price a
couple new ones too.  Are there seals I should buy at the same time?

So I did make it all the way home last night (I didn't get everyone's
and was praying the whole way home.  So now the car rests in my driveway,
protected from the elements by a RMMW cover.  One cool thing I've learned
about squarebacks - you do can top-end engine work in the confort and
warmth of the car :-)

Thanks again, and any additional info you could provide would be most
appreciated!

-Doug
74 super
69 squareback