T3: my notch meets the new beetle

I took my notch up to a VW dealer today to welcome the arrival of the NB.
While there, I got to sit in a blue automatic, while a black one (really,
really, really sharp!) sat accross the room. The dealer won't have the public
showing until NEXT SUNDAY ! I can't believe they're waiting that long. Then,
while leaving the dealership, my wife and I saw a car carrier with another 6
or 8 NB's on it pulling in. I suppose the 25 or so people that have a down
payment are loosing a lot of sleep !

Wonder what the notch thinks about being in a showroom for the first time in
35 years ? I'm sure this one is quite different looking from the one it sat in
in Vienna ! I think I'll lay a tape recorder under it overnight, to record
anything unusual.

kevin
'63 notch