T3: Database?

Two questions.

First, my local air cooled guru was asking me the other day if anyone
makes a turn-key VW shop inventory database. He had a buddy patch
together an Access database last year, I just got a look at it last week
and understand why he's looking for something else. He would like to
find something that already understands the VW part # system. Is there
such an animal?

The other question requires an apology in advance. Sorry. We just
acquired a '77 Dodge van w/ a wheelchair lift so we can haul my
mother-in-law around. I'm having some problems getting it running right.
Are there any listees with Mopar knowledge who could respond directly to
me please? I hate to post this here, but don't know any Mopar people...

TIA

Carl Moore
'73 Square (Soon to be *ugly* daily driver)
'73 Square (Parts for above)
'69 Fast (Bad lung, awaiting visit from engine fairy)
'77 Dodge Van (necessary evil)
'71 Econoline (Work rig, leaving soon I hope)
'92 Colt (Ol'lady's car)
Assorted Harleys
One happy insurance agent